Updated on December 5, 2022
Dear Incarnate Word High School Families,
Incarnate Word High School is proud to offer a variety of scholarships to highly qualified incoming and current students for their academic achievements and commitment to their future school community.
To apply for a scholarship, families must first complete the FACTS Grant and Aid application through Hope for the Future. The Hope for the Future (HFF) application will open on Thursday, December 15, 2022.
- Incoming Freshman: Freshman Scholarships ONLY: Deadline: Monday, January 2, 2023. Application must be submitted.
- For all current and incoming families, the first-round closes on Tuesday, February 28, 2023.
Once you begin the application, select Incarnate Word High School as your school of choice on the Hope for the Future application, the additional questions for IWHS scholarships are automatically added to this online application. You only need to complete the application once to be considered for merit and need-based scholarships from IWHS as well as need-based scholarships from Hope for the Future.
Please take note of the following:
- All applicants MUST fully complete the Hope for the Future application to be eligible for consideration for financial assistance.
- If you are not applying for financial assistance, families do not have to include tax information. However, families will not be considered at any time for financial assistance for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The recommendation letter must be submitted for the application to be considered complete. Please note, that this must be a letter from a teacher, school administrator, coach, or mentor.
- A current report card must be uploaded into the application to be considered.
- The maximum dollar amount of scholarships cannot exceed the amount of tuition.
- For incoming freshmen only, the incoming freshman recommendation form that is required for the IWHS admissions application will not be considered a letter of recommendation for the Hope for the Future application.
For questions or concerns regarding the scholarship application process please email Mrs. Ariana Uribe, Director of Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Praised be the Incarnate Word!
Department of Recruitment and Enrollment