- Submission of application
- Submission of $265, nonrefundable, processing fee
- Copies of official transcripts from the prior 3 years of school, translated into English (official transcripts must be endorsed with the signature of the Principal, Head of School or Director of School)
- Copy of passport and any visa you hold for the U. S.
- Confidential Recommendation Form
- Financial Declaration - must be an original document
- Bank Statement showing credible evidence of sufficient funds- an original document signed by a bank official
- Immunization Records, translated into English
- Must be entering 9th, 10th, or 11th grades only
- Submission of proof of valid immunizations (including the Meningitis vaccine)
- Copies of standardized test scores translated into English
We encourage all students to schedule a visit to Incarnate Word during one of our Shadow Dates or Open Houses.
If accepted, all international students must take the ESL exam upon arrival at IWHS. Because of IWHS' strong college prep academic program, students must have a working knowledge of the English language. If applying for grades 10 or 11, students who take ESL may have to take an additional year to complete their academic requirements in order to graduate. International students are not eligible to apply for grade 12.
IWHS offers a full residential life program for students wishing to reside on our campus to attend high school. For details of this program, please go to the IWHS Residential Life Program.