Create an application
Click here to create an online account. This will allow you to log in and out to access your application account information and track your status. Create a new application for the appropriate academic year and fill out all questions carefully.
Submit required documents
IWHS requires the following documents to be received for the application to be considered complete. Documents may be uploaded to the online application or submitted via email:
- Copies of official transcripts from the prior 3 years of school, translated into English
- Copy of passport and any visas you hold for the United States
- Confidential Recommendation Form
- Financial Declaration Form
- Bank Statement showing credible evidence of sufficient funds (must be an original document signed by a bank official)
- Immunization Records, translated into English
- TOEFL or IELTS score report
- Note: Students who have not taken the TOEFL or IELTS may be asked to take the Duolingo English Test online before an admissions decision is made. Please contact the International Program Coordinator to request an invitation for the Duolingo English Test.
- Submission of non-refundable $285 processing fee
Schedule an Interview
Once your application is complete, the International Program Coordinator at Incarnate Word will contact you to schedule an online video interview. After all documents are received and the interview is completed, the International Program Coordinator will send out the student’s I-20 so that the student may apply for their F-1 visa.
International Rates and Fees
Find Your New Home
Incarnate Word partners with two CSIET-certified homestay agencies, the American Homestay Network and American Home Life International, to provide safe, loving host families to our international students. Please contact our representatives listed below to get started on finding your new home!
American Homestay Network: Koichi Murayama, Tel: (754) 900-8297, Email: email@example.com
American Home Life International: Deborah Siegrist, Tel: 717.203.9574, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications received after August 1st may be subject to a late fee. For more information, please visit the International Rates and Fees page.